attribute and you willQuote:>-----Original Message-----
>I think you need to edit those files so that you can copy
them. When you
>save them to a CD, the files take the 'Read Only'
>> Hi, recently did a back up of my personal folder on a
>> RW in order to change my system from WindowsNT to
>> 2000. When I try to Import the folder back I receive a
>> message saying that I do not have access to that file.
>> Can anyone help me, otherwise 5 years of emails and
>> will be lost. Thank you.
I've done the following migration:
outlook97 to Outlook express Result, lost all personal
mail folders, kept the address book.
Outlook express to Outlook 2000 (had to to get PDA
connectivity). Result, got back the outlook express
personal mail folders, lost the OE personal folders.
The original outlook 97 outgoing folder had a message
jammed in spooler that I cannot delete
I need the OE personal folders in the new (2000) express
and I'm darned if I can figure out how to do it, Database
is as usual no help, I probably don't know how to ask the
questions. If any of you are disposed to kindly help me
out, I'd appreciate it.
3. Importing messages from my personal folder to Outlook Express
4. WTB: 13W3M --> HD15F Adaptor
5. exchange and internel mail personal folders incompatibility
6. Alteon Doc?
9. outlook 2000 -> sent items going to personal folders
11. Lost Password to Outlook Personal Folder - HELP!
12. Personal folder & Password
13. Mailbox and Personal Folders