Netmeeting will not load :-(

Post by Vincen » Wed, 30 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi Folks,

I just bought the INTEL PC CAMERA PRO PACK, and it works fine, but now
netmeeting will not load, it just gets stuck at the splash screen.  I
had a previous cam, a Logitech.  Could it be some kind of conflict
between the two cams that is making netmeeting unable to load?
Please, if anyone has any ideas about this, or if anybody knows the
solution to this problem, e-mail me or post on this newsgroup.

Thanks in advance.

Vincent

www.vincasa.com

Netmeeting will not load :-(

Post by Alla » Thu, 31 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I had the same with my new Kodak 325.  Overcame the problem when I removed
the old cam (Plustek or something) from my system.  Now all is fine.  Try
removing old stuff and see.

Allan

I downloaded Eudora Light 3.0 for my Mom (I no longer have my
installation disks) from the Eudora website and then installed it on her
PowerBook 190cs.  After installation, I double-clicked on the Eudora
Light 3.1.1 icon and the welcome dialog appears and the little circle
starts spinning indicating that the application is loading. Ten minutes
go by and it is still spinning/loading.  Any thoughts?

2. My CDR media voting page has been updated

3. HELP! Playback driver not loaded in NetMeeting

4. Z drive on 5mx

5. Netmeeting not loading in Win2000

6. Type casting and pointers

7. Error Message: Outlook Express Could Not Be Started Because MSOE.DLL Could not be loaded

8. Military 4

9. I do not receive sounds :-(

10. perl script does not execute anymore after a sendmail upgrade :-(

11. sendmail not queueing.. :-(

12. not able to send mails :-(

13. Sendmail on RedHat72 does not like some providers :-(