Per folder settings?

Post by Francisco J Reye » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:59:24

Is there a way to have per folder settings such as sort order?
How about fields displayed in the index view? I would like to see "to" on
the sent folder.

Per folder settings?

Post by Gopi Sundara » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:41:55

> Is there a way to have per folder settings such as sort order? How
> about fields displayed in the index view?

Sure. (M)ain (S)etup (R)ules (O)ther and set up a rule to be used for a
folder or multiple folders. You can set the sort order, index format and
startup position.

Quote:> I would like to see "to" on the sent folder.

http://www.zrox.net/Mail/Pine/roles.html#indexname

--
Gopi Sundaram
http://www.zrox.net/Mail/Pine/