tag-delete

Post by Jean-Michel Dele » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 00:52:35

I have the following mutt macros for dispatching mail to bogofilter:

macro index d "<enter-command>unset wait_key\n\<pipe-entry>bogofilter -n\n\
<enter-command>set wait_key\n\<delete-message>" "delete message as non-spam"

macro pager d "<enter-command>unset wait_key\n\<pipe-entry>bogofilter -n\n\
<enter-command>set wait_key\n\<delete-message>" "delete message as non-spam"

I would like to be able to tag messages in the index list
and delete them in one fell swoop as it were as well as dispatching them
to bogofilter.  Hitting "; d" only marks the last message as D and not all
tagged messages.
How can one "tag-delete" a list of (not necessarily in the same
thread) messages ?

--
jean-michel

tag-delete

Post by Sven Gucke » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:30:02

Quote:> I have the following mutt macros for dispatching mail to
> bogofilter: I would like to be able to tag messages in the
> index list and delete them in one fell swoop as it were as
> well as dispatching them to bogofilter.  Hitting "; d" only
> marks the last message as D and not all tagged messages.

feature.  unfortunately.

Quote:> How can one "tag-delete" a list of (not
> necessarily in the same thread) messages?

man, this *is* a faq by now...

Sven