mutt-1.3.8: imap_check_mailbox []

Post by Gabriel Zachma » Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00

What does the above error message from mutt-1.3.8 mean?
(Or shouldn't this happen? ;-)
Mutt has been open for a few hours displaying an index of my imap inbox.
Now it displays the above err msg, and the index is gone.
Typing c! retrieves again the index view of my imap inbox.

Any insights are welcome,
Gab.

| What if you slept?  And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed?        |
| And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a  |
| strange and beautiful flower?  And what if, when you awoke,         |
| you had the flower in your hand?  Ah, what then?        (Coleridge) |
|                                                                     |

1. Eudora J1 3.8.....I have a qestion!!!

I am using this software with my ethernet at my school...but because I am
moving out to off campus, I won't be able to use this ether net any
more. So....I want to use this software with a phone line connectoin. I
tried various things with the setting, but it doeson't seem i it works
right.

        The thing is that I need to type something before it gets to the
login command.  It needs to type somethhing else before it types out the
password.....

        If anybody knows something..please let me know!! Thanks. Rio

2. Good time to buy RAM?

3. SECURITY: mutt-1.2.5.1 and mutt-1.3.25 have been released.

4. Slow HDD Response

5. mutt-1.4i and random signatures

6. RestrictAnonymous setting help

7. mutt-1.5.4i produces coredump

8. mutt-1.2.5: slow folder reading

9. mutt-1.3.x

10. mutt-1.3.17 and TLS..difficulty

11. how can i recieve mails from comp.mail.mutt in mutt

12. mutt-1.3.7i UW-IMAP and Maildirs?