how to add a bcc-recipient

Post by Stepha » Mon, 10 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I want to forward all outgoing mails to a special email-address
transparently.
This could be done by adding this email-address to the bcc field before
parse the whole message, but how to do this?

Stephan

1. bcc reveals all bcc recipients

I've seen this complaint before but I don't remember the responses.
When sending a message with Bcc component, all bcc'd recipients see the
entire bcc list.  Is this fixed yet?  This misfeature just caused a
colleague of mine enormous professional embarassment.  The way this
feature works is far worse than useless.
--
Tommy Reingold
AT&T Bell Labs, Holmdel, NJ

2. Any Cobol courses in Toronto?

3. adding a recipient to recipient list

4. REQ: I need a font similiar to the script on an ABSOLUT Vodka Bottle

5. Error sending to BCC recipients

6. The frequency of the frequency?! Does it make sense?

7. why do bcc recipients see each other's addresses?

8. Import from Excel

9. bcc and hiding multiple alias recipients

10. adding BCC header to email

11. Undisclosed.recipients:; when not a BCC message?

12. Why recipient gets list of addressees when I use "Bcc:"?

13. Recipient in BCC messages