> My PC is behind a routing pc, so it can't be reached directly from
> outside. So I'd like the router (ICS) to forward the necessary ports in
> directions. There is only one single PC in the LAN using Netmeeting. But
> unfortunately I've got no idea which ports I have to forward...
> Is there any solution available?
> THX, Christoph
> PS.: Maybe there is a "port range" to be forwarded...?
1. Forwarding port 25 to port 26
Hoping you can help with the Lyris challenge I mentioned to you
I've installed Lyris on my box but one piece doesn't seem to
work--Making sendmail co-exist with lyris.
There were two options, method 1 was to use OOAddr=IPAddress to turn
sendmail on for ONE IP address instead of all IP addresses. It doesn't
work for me because I have several virtual domains on the box and need
all of the IP addresses to look at port 25 of sendmail, except for
one. Sendmail doesn't have the option (as far as I know) to turn off
sendmail on one IP address only.
The second option was to set up lyris on port 26. This was the option
I chose. This was done using the following entries in the sendmail.cf
1) Edit /etc/mail/sendmail.cf and search for a line which begins with
"Mprog", then add this line below it:
Mlyris, P=[TCP], A=TCP localhost 26 $h
2) Search for a line which reads "S0" and add this line below the
This seemed to set up ok but I get the following errors when I send
"551 We do not relay" and the second "550 lyris.lists.send2u.com user
unknown". The messages come back as bounced email.
Thanks for your help,
4. Howto set the Dial-in permission via ADSI
10. How to setup Netmeeting behind Win2000 Internet Connection Sharing(ICS)
11. Is there probs with Netmeeting and ICS ?
12. Netmeeting/ICS/Windows 2000 And Dialup Settings