Spell Check in Outlook Express/Windows XP

Spell Check in Outlook Express/Windows XP

Post by Chet Coo » Mon, 03 Mar 2003 12:32:16

I have found the solution to the problem with spell check
not working in Outlook Express 6.0 and Windows XP
Operating System. I can e-mail the missing Registry File
and step by step instructions on how to fix it to anyone
interested. The file is Capsi3t1.dll and it belongs in
the SharedFilesDir. This file seems to be missing from
most Win. XP OS installations.

1. Outlook Express Spell Check on XP

I am running Outlook Express Version 6.00 on 2 XP PC's.
One machine has a 'spell check' TAB within 'Options'
which is set to automatic - the other PC does not have
the 'spell Check' TAB option available.

Both machines are running exactly the same version of
Outlook Express on XP.  Help?

2. Q: What does # mean -- in shell listing of #filename# ?

3. Spell check and outlook express on XP home

4. new Tseng4000 drivers ...

5. Spell check won't work in email Windows XP Pro

6. "Unable to lookup user names for display" in W2k pro LAN

7. Windows XP - OutlookExp 6 spell check busted

8. Forms wizard busy?

9. Spell Check / Dictionaly Error - Outlook Express/Outlook 97

10. Outlook Express - Spell Check

11. Spelling Check in Outlook Express

12. Spell check not working outlook express 6

13. OutLook Express 6.0 on Window XP Pro