Internet links in e-mail

Post by Sandra Grah » Wed, 19 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me how I can access the internet links that are sometimes
included with some of my e-mails?  I used to be able to do that by just
clicking on the highlighted address.  Now I have to go out of Eudora and
into internet explorer.

I am using Internet Explorer4.0, and Eudora  3.02.  I am on a Mac 637 CD
using system 7.5.5.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sandra

Internet links in e-mail

Post by Steve W. Jacks » Wed, 19 Nov 1997 04:00:00

:> Can anyone tell me how I can access the internet links that are sometimes
:> included with some of my e-mails?  I used to be able to do that by just
:> clicking on the highlighted address.  Now I have to go out of Eudora and
:> into internet explorer.
:>
:> I am using Internet Explorer4.0, and Eudora  3.02.  I am on a Mac 637 CD
:> using system 7.5.5.
:>
:> Any help would be appreciated.
:>
:> Sandra

I think all the 3.x versions are the same, though I've forgotten some
details from 3.02.  Basically, you should be able to double-click the
URL.  The first time, EL will ask you to choose the app to use for opening
it.  After that it's automatic.  If you ever want to change the selected
program, just option-double-click the link.

= Steve =

--
 Steve W. Jackson
 Montgomery, Alabama

 http://www.mindspring.com/~sjacksn/stevehome.html

Do you believe in Macintosh? Learn how to help the
cause by subscribing to the "EvangeList" listserver!

or check out <http://www.lists.apple.com/>.

Internet links in e-mail

Post by Jonathan Ry » Thu, 20 Nov 1997 04:00:00

> Can anyone tell me how I can access the internet links that are sometimes
> included with some of my e-mails?  I used to be able to do that by just
> clicking on the highlighted address.  Now I have to go out of Eudora and
> into internet explorer.

You access Internet links by either doubleclicking on them, or
command-clicking on them.

--
"Ethical Relativity: The exact same universal laws are always true,
 and apply to you no matter what your frame of reference is."