Converting contacts into Pine addressbook

Converting contacts into Pine addressbook

Post by Scorpiu » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 21:22:11

Is there any way to automatically convert (or export) the selected Outlook
Contacts into a Pine addressbook file?

Have you tried http://www.interguru.com/mailconv.htm ?

--
Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/

1. Convert Pine, Eudora Addressbooks to each other

I have scripts to convert Pine addressbooks to Eudora nicknames and back.
They are linked to the bottom of my Web page at www.interguru.com

Joseph Davidson Ph.D.
InterGuru -- Internet Training and Consulting
Computer and Network Consulting, Win 95 and Mac
1501 Dublin Drive, Silver Spring, Md. 20902
voice 301 593 4152 ; fax 301 593 2541

2. burst pipe

3. Convert Pine addressbook to Eudora Nicknames (addresses)

4. JPEG viewers/converters for IIgs

5. Converting Elm/Pine addressbooks to LDIF

6. Silly Question I know, but how do I copy data with CDRWIN

7. Converting PINE Addressbooks to Outlook

8. Form Datagrid with combobox

9. convert pine addressbook to MS-exchange

10. convert pine addressbook to elm

11. CONVERTING Elm aliases.txt file to PINE addressbook!

12. How to convert elm aliases database to pine's addressbook ?

13. Convert Pine addressbook to Eudora Nicknames (addresses)