ACAP und HPUX 10.20

Post by Stefan Min » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

hi there,

did somebody get up the cyrus-acapd on a HP-Box ?
I fear, the dynamic-load of the sasl-methods would have
to be rewritten (there is noch ldopen/ldsym etc in HPUX)

   tschuess
             Stefan Mink
--
"Click here to drop the deutsche mark."

1. MH for HPUX 10.20

Hi,

I am a sysadmin at the University of Colorado, and since I am just a
lowly grunt on the totem pole, I was put in charge of building MH for
HP-UX 10.20.

I am having a terrible time trying to get this program to compile
correctly.  I have looked at and used a few of examples provided with
the package.

If you know of anyone that has sucessfully built MH for 10.20 could
you please send a copy of the conf/MH, and the conf/config/mtstailor
files to me?

The current problem is that if I include any of the options for
locking on an NFS (LOCKF, lockldir) the program core's on invoking of
the 'inc' command.

If I don't include any of the locking features, it tells me that it
can't lock and fopen my mail file.

On either occurance, I can still use all of the other
features/programs of MH -- comp, repl, forw, folders, etc.

If you have any ideas about which direction to look/head in, I would
be much appriciated.

Thank you,

Andrew Fisher
-UnixOps -- ITS
University of Colorado - Boulder

I have included my failed attempts for both files:

# Wed Nov 19 12:56:34 MST 1997
#
# General
#
bin             /usr/local/mh.new/bin
ldoptions       -s
mandir          /usr/local/mh.new/man
etc             /usr/local/mh.new/lib
mail            /var/mail
manuals         standard
mts             sendmail/smtp
options         BIND ISI MHRC OVERHEAD WHATNOW MIME DMBPWD MHE RPATHS
#
# Machine specific options
#
ccoptions       +DA1.0 +DS1.0
options         SYS5 NDIR SOCKETS _STRINGS
curses          -lcurses -ltermlib
signal          void
sprintf         int

conf/config/mtstailor

uucpldir:       /var/mail
uucplfil:
mmdelim1:       \001\001\001\001\n
mmdelim2:       \001\001\001\001\n
mmailid:        0
lockldir:       /tmp

sendmail:       /usr/lib/sendmail

2. NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root)

3. nmh/HPUX 10.20; inc probs

4. Weirdness of CMD shell ('FOR')

5. HPUX 10.20 and Mutt command line

6. Can somebody post Win98 driver for Panasonic KX P1624? TIA

7. Pine exits on 'Compose' ( HPUX 10.20 )

8. Promoting SMS 2.0

9. Installing Pine on HPUX 10.20

10. Q: Pine 3.96 & HPUX 10.20 Hang Writing File/Sending Mail

11. 8.10.0.Beta6 on HPUX 10.20

12. 8.10.1 permissions problem at HPUX 10.20

13. HPUX B.10.20 & sendmail