UIDL pop server and otherrrr pop clients

UIDL pop server and otherrrr pop clients

Post by Jim Chiv » Fri, 05 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Greetings: I have installed the pop3d from the imap 4 version. This did
solve my Netscape probblem but I have users now saying when they use
other pop clients like 'eudora', sorry, these users are Eudora fans, that
ALL their mail on my pop server gets downloaded to their pc and deleted
from the pop server eventhough their .ini file on their pc says to leave
the mail on the server.

  Can anyone explain why this might be happening? It seems I have solved
one problem (Netscape) but created a new problem.

Thanks

Jim