How to reactivate these 2 functions

Post by Kungkun » Sun, 06 May 2001 04:05:14

Hi :

Does anyone tell me how to re-activate the key of

1. "Call---->Meeting Properties....."
2. "View---->Picture in Picture" or the p in p icon

The above two functions are inactivate, just like no black words
color.

Thank you for your help

Kungkung

How to reactivate these 2 functions

Post by Brian Sullivan - NetMeeting MV » Sun, 06 May 2001 05:10:05

Quote:> Hi :

> Does anyone tell me how to re-activate the key of

> 1. "Call---->Meeting Properties....."
> 2. "View---->Picture in Picture" or the p in p icon

> The above two functions are inactivate, just like no black words
> color.

These are only active while in a call -- is that when you are trying to use
them?

How to reactivate these 2 functions

Post by Ronald L. Humphre » Wed, 01 Aug 2001 11:05:02

I have the same problem.  If you have found a solution to
this problem, please e-mail me at the above address. I am
using Version 3.01 and working in a Windows 2000
Professional operating system.

Thanks in advance.

Ronald L. Humphrey

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi :

>Does anyone tell me how to re-activate the key of

>1. "Call---->Meeting Properties....."
>2. "View---->Picture in Picture" or the p in p icon

>The above two functions are inactivate, just like no
black words
>color.

>Thank you for your help

>Kungkung

>.

How to reactivate these 2 functions

Post by Ronald L. Humphre » Wed, 01 Aug 2001 11:10:12

I have the same problem.  In call with my daughter, her
video functions work.  My Picture in Picture icon is
grayed out and not active.  How do I get this to work?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Ronald L. Humphrey

1. Getting Hotmail, mail once reactivated

I let my hotmail account timeframe lapse. Is there a way
to retrieve hotmail mail once the account is deactivated.
I have reactivated the account and paid my $19.95, but I
saw no obvious way to get any arcived or otherwise any of
the mail that the account received. And names or numbers I
can call could be extrememly helpful.

Thanks in advance!!

2. Another Palm V review

3. outlook express -reactivate cancelled account

4. App Tuning Tools

5. Pegasus: Cannot Reactivate...

6. PMMail problem!!!

7. how do I disable the auto dialer function after ADSL

8. Fontographer 4.0?

9. Japanese text Input (Global IME) in OE6 fails to install or function properly

10. Resend function

11. SMTP Just Won't Function.

12. MS Outlook Appointment tool; Is there a mailto type function?

13. FrontPage built in E-mail function