damaged folder

Post by mj Smit » Mon, 08 Mar 1999 04:00:00

When I try to send mail, I get a message that this folder has been damaged
and will now be repaired.
The next message is that it could not be sent.  An error has occurred.
What am I doing wrong.

damaged folder

Post by Michael Santove » Mon, 08 Mar 1999 04:00:00

- Close Internet Mail.
- Locate the files outbox.mbx and outbox.idx in the mail directory and
delete them.  You can use Start, Find, Files or Folders, outbox.??x to find
them
- Open Internet Mail again.  It will create a new empty Outbox.

>When I try to send mail, I get a message that this folder has been damaged
>and will now be repaired.
>The next message is that it could not be sent.  An error has occurred.
>What am I doing wrong.

1. E-mail stuck..damaged folder in Costa Rica

I am having the same problem as Brian Linder.....newsgroup message May 2/97

I appear to have a message stuck in my outbox...when I try to send it I get
an error message "This folder has been damaged it will now be repaired.
Outbox." When you press OK  you receive "The message could not be sent.  An
error has occured"  When OK is pressed again "Do you want to save changes
to this message. OK again results in "The folder is being accessed by
another process. Please try at a later time"

If anyone could help I would sure appreciate it...any response should
probably be posted here as I may not be able to access from my
e-mail...though sending to both locations would be fine.

Thanks Bob.

2. Q: RTOS experiences

3. Damaged Folder reply on uploaded site

4. 10base-T transformers

5. Damaged folder

6. pentax pocket jet

7. damaged folder

8. VMS7.3,AS7.3 & external authentication

9. Please help!!! Damaged folder!

10. Damaged Folder

11. Damaged folder for outgoing mail

12. Express to Internet Mail/DAMAGED folders?

13. Damaged folders?