mh-format escape to get at Current-Folder?

mh-format escape to get at Current-Folder?

Post by Richard Maliszews » Thu, 03 Mar 1994 08:32:50

        I must be as dumb as a post, but I am trying to hack up my
"replcomps" so that I can add "Fcc: Current-Folder", where Current-Folder
is the value from "context", if set.
        Can any mh-format wiz show me the light?

        --Richard Maliszewski

1. Full list of MH6.6 mh-format escapes needed

I am trying to understand some lesser-known mh-format escapes, such as:
width, lit, putaddr, and void.  They do not seem to be documented in the
standard MH6.6 documentation (as reprinted in the Berkeley URM).  If
someone would share the meaning of these non-standard escapes with me, I
will gladly summarize the responses to the list.

My end desire is to be able to have my replcomps generate an "In-Reply-To"
header that auto-linewraps when it exceeds 79 characters in length.  Any
specific examples on how to do this, specifically, would be appreciated.
I suspect I'll have to add each token to the output string until the
next one would push me beyond 79 characters, then emit a newline-tab,
but perhaps there's a less painful way to do this, using only vanilla MH
and with no funky message post-processing.

 ___    ___   ___

|___/ |_| |_||___/  Tektronix, MS 92-725, PO Box 4600, Beaverton, OR 97076

This package is sold by weight, not by volume.  Some settling of contents may
have occurred during shipping and handling.

2. Novell API functions for retrieving node address, login time

3. Getting the name of the current folder for macros

4. ANN: New Product for Microsoft Visual SourceSafe

5. Retain Pine messages/folders in current format

6. Talking to one form from another form

7. Getting current folder name in each scan line...

8. Anybody tried Win2003 server yet?

9. bug: m_replace(key="Current-Folder",value="private"), continuing...

10. fcc-name-rule = current-folder problem

11. When I don't want to update `cur' and `Current-Folder'...

12. current-folder component breaks MH6

13. Getting an MH message back into maildrop format