Blocked messages...how to delete them from blocked messege folder

Blocked messages...how to delete them from blocked messege folder

Post by Mae Cunningha » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 04:50:35

   I am new to computers about 3years.and 72 yrs old..but
I am getting *ty email and I don't open them ...I put
them in a blocked folder..in the tool bar message
menu..how do I delete this folder and where do i find
it... Thank you  M.Cunningham

Blocked messages...how to delete them from blocked messege folder

Post by Michael Santove » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:59:57

When you Block a Sender in Outlook Express, messages from that person automatically get moved
to the Deleted Items folder.  If you like, you can set in Tools, Options, General to have the
Deleted Items folder automatically emptied each time you close OE.

If you mean that you want to Unblock a sender, select Tools, Messages Rules, Blocked Senders to
see the list and optionally remove anyone from it.

For further help

Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with OE5
okexpress
Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with OE5.5
ookexpress
Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with OE6
okexpress

You will find out information about issues affecting Outlook Express 5/6 at:
http://www.veryComputer.com/~scochran/oe5faq.htm
http://www.veryComputer.com/
http://www.veryComputer.com/~jimpickering/
http://www.veryComputer.com/