spelling

Post by Jean-Pierr » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 03:28:39

U used to have a speller in Outlook Express 5.5 before I
upgraded to OE 6.
I have now lost that function; could anyone here suggest
how to have a working dictionary with Outlook Express 6 so
that I could have my messages checked for spelling before
sending.
My O/S is ME, 256 Mb RAM, 30 Gb HDD.
I thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Jean-Pierre.-

1. Spell checker/correct spelling

Eudora is now highlighting words that are correctly spelled. It used to
only highlight words that were incorrectly spelled (as you would
expect). I can go through and manually add the correctly spelled words
to the dictionary but that's a lot of trouble.

Any ideas?

--

2. Logging Failed and successfull Login Attempts.

3. spell check won't check spell

4. intermediate spam server

5. No spell checker in Outlook Express 6

6. U-Max Astra 1220P

7. Outlook Express- Spelling

8. Keyin for Fence

9. Outlook Express - Spell Check

10. Spelling Check in Outlook Express

11. Spell Checker in OE fails

12. Spell check not working outlook express 6

13. The Spell Check on this document....