not recieving my e-mails

Post by shiloh ashto » Fri, 07 Mar 2003 06:36:01

if anyone knows what i could do to fix this problem please
do so.  I am not recieving any of my e-mails.  i will
check periodically for your help- Thank you.

Sincerely,
Shi

not recieving my e-mails

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Fri, 07 Mar 2003 10:47:46

Without some idea of the error messages that happen when you try to receive
email, a fix is going to be difficult to formulate.  Please post an error
message or two so we have some idea of what's happening.

Hal

KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

Quote:> if anyone knows what i could do to fix this problem please
> do so.  I am not recieving any of my e-mails.  i will
> check periodically for your help- Thank you.

> Sincerely,
> Shi

1. can not recieve any email

hi i can not receive any email from anyone .. even if he
is in my contact lest .. it allways replays to the one
whos trying to send me ( this contact does not like to
receive emails) but i didn say that i dont want to
receive emails .. maby i did somthing wrong at setup .. i
dont know please HELP

2. Considering ARM microcontrollers

3. my friends are recieving my mail but i am not recieving theirs!!!!HELP!!!!!

4. 990124An

5. Not recieving emails with attachments.

6. Question: matrix over GF(2).

7. .net passport email not yet verified, message never recieved

8. AS/400 connectivity

9. NOT RECIEVING E-MAIL

10. not recieving e-mail

11. Please Help, I send E-mail, but can not recieve

12. Help: win95 can send email, but can not recieve

13. can send e-mails but they are not recieved by the other user!