Why is my picture upside down in the recivers end?

Why is my picture upside down in the recivers end?

Post by Inge Wallumro » Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:20:55

With Xp and NM it seems that there is a problem with thee recivers end; My
picture is upside down! I use Logitech QuickCam Web and in Win 2000 it all
worked perfect. Does anyone have an answer on this?

I Wallumroed

1. Video upside down on distant machine :-( the famous upside-down effect.

Hi,

I use netmeeting (latest 3388 version) with a pinnacle PCTV tv capture
board and a hi-8 camcorder. This gives good picture quality (but it's
big).

The problem is that my picture on the remote PC is upside down. But When
I monitor it on my screen it is correct. I've reinstalled many things,
netmeeting, video driver, bt848 capture drivers without success.

I know some people had the same problem but I didn't found an answer on
deja news (hmm, I mean google).

I guess it's just a simple parameter in the registry because when I
installed it on another partition for testing, it has worked for some
time but later the picture was upside down again.

Note that I use this capture board with other programs : many TV apps,
VirtualDub, Studio and never had this problem. It's only with Netmeeting.

Does anyone know a solution ?

(and yes, I put the camcorder upside down on my desk, but this is just a
temporary solution as I cant use a tripod with the camcorder upside down,
and my local monitor view is upside down too, because the upside down
effect only appears on the distant PC).

TIA.

--

2. Window sizes reduced automatically

3. Upside down picture

4. Hit a brick wall

5. picture upside down

6. 16 bit A/D VME board recommendations

7. My video is upside down on the other end...

8. OWL and F1-key Help

9. Video picture is upside down at 180°

10. Video picture is upside down

11. upside down picture