Newbie: Pls HELP

Post by i.. » Tue, 03 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

Sorry if my questions could seems to be stupid!
I have a lot of questions, but they are VERY important for me.
So if you havent time to answer me for all question, I will be
very happy to receive partial answer in any case !

What Id like to do:
-------------------

1- Id like to create my own VC software without having to write
   a codec (I dont know how to write one..).
2- I would like to use a product (Netmeeting could do that ?) that
   give me the opportunity to build my own user interface with my
   signature and give me the possiblity to use pre-programmed code
   for simplify my life and make easy to build his own VC prog.
3- I hops that this product can support a large variety of cam

My questions:
------------

1- Is Netmeeting SDK the product Im looking for ?
2- If it is, is it possible to write a programm with nm sdk
   where put my own vid (comming directly from my cam in real-time)
   onto my homepage, without need to download any programm for the
   visitor ?
3- Could I use Java with netmeeting?
4- If I couldnt, but I use VB, will I loose transmission speed quality?
5- How hard is to program this kind of VC software (Im only java
   programmer -and javascript, html, perl) ?
6- If I just want send a vid over Internet without received the vid
   of my friend, if we use real-time sound both, if we have 28'800kbs
   transmission speed, 160x120 vid size,pentium 120MHz-32Mo, and
   quickcam, what is the average of the frames/s could I hops he
   will receive ?
7- If I write this software and use (if its a program for this kind of
   application) Netmeeting, could I sale it or use it for free or should
   I pay a license for Microsoft?

Thank you very much for your help !!
With my best regards!

I. Muller

1. HELP in URGENT on SENDMAIL!!! PLS PLS PLS!!!

hi all,

Can somebody help me please?
I have setup my email server by using SENDMAIL v 8.9.3, which is included in
SuSE Linux 6.1,
running kernel ver. 2.2.7,

There is actually can send and receive some email,
however, i found sometime that i can't send / receive some email,
and the log state like this:

Nov 24 10:58:34 pop3 sendmail[4150]: KAA04150: ruleset=check_mail,

resolve
Nov 24 10:58:34 pop3 sendmail[4150]: KAA04150:

Nov 24 11:07:01 pop3 sendmail[4174]: LAA04174: ruleset=check_mail,

size=0, class=0, pri=0, nrcpts=0, proto=ESMTP, relay=[151.198.173.82]

for some special Domain Name, the SENDMAIL always reject by Error 451
[Sender domain must resolve]
I don't know why and don't know whether is the fault setting of my email
server!
Please help !

And some strange point is for those 'problem' email address,
if i do the 'ping' command to that corresponding domain on the email server,
before i send that email from my client PC (outlook express),
it can then be transfer successfully!!!
I wonder this just like i need to ping those 'problem' email domain
addresses to
let the link to communication first before i send those emails!!!???

SO STRANGE!

PLEASE HELP!!!

THANKS THANKS!

2. Problem burning to CD-RW

3. newbie=sendmail setup. pls help

4. what is CBS_NOINTEGRALHEIGHT for combobox supposed to do?

5. Newbie here: Pls put me on the right track!

6. Font Editor/mode 13h ASM functions

7. mail to .pl sent to pl.com.au

8. Rsxntdj, WinAllegro and C++

9. help help pls urgent !! about Linux news server

10. email filing over 3 meg pls help

11. ie3 error IEPPP, help pls

12. Pls help me! Having trouble with the Internet!

13. Pls Help me ?