my friends are recieving my mail but i am not recieving theirs!!!!HELP!!!!!

my friends are recieving my mail but i am not recieving theirs!!!!HELP!!!!!

Post by alejandro alvare » Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I called my dad and he told me that he recieved my mail and he said that he
sent me a reply 2 days ago and i haven't received his letters and the
probably many other replys of friends,,, this is very frusterating PLEASE
HELP!!!!

my friends are recieving my mail but i am not recieving theirs!!!!HELP!!!!!

Post by Michael Santove » Sat, 17 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Did you click the Send and Receive button in Internet Mail?

a message to yourself.

If you continue have problems, call your ISP.

Quote:> I called my dad and he told me that he recieved my mail and he said that
he
> sent me a reply 2 days ago and i haven't received his letters and the
> probably many other replys of friends,,, this is very frusterating PLEASE
> HELP!!!!

1. I am not receiving mail and am unable to send mail,

no IM for msn, use exchange/messaging/outlook. there are separate
news groups for these products.

--

NOclubie,Nomvp,Noclubwin
Noteamgates, just

-- I am not receiving mail and am unable to send mail, I get the
following
message:

the mail server name cannot be found . Please check your Internet
Mail
configuration, Network connection , and TCP/IP configuration and
retry.  If
this persists, contact your LAN administrator or Internet provider.

need a hand

----------

2. two questions ??

3. I am not receiving mail and am unable to send mail

4. LScroller's image coordinates are goofy, help help

5. I am recieving this message.

6. Looking for vecps or vec2ps

7. blue screen appearswhen i try to recieve video, but other end can recieve my vid

8. Newbie Problems with GCC

9. Incorrect FROM, Recieved From and Recieved using sendmail 8.8.8

10. I am a computer friend

11. I am Harry please i need a friend

12. I am NOT over the limit!!!!! HELP!

13. Please Help, I send E-mail, but can not recieve