Leaving copy of message in Server.

Post by Rajesh Kaima » Fri, 24 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I have enabled the option of 'Leaving a copy of message in the Server.'
How can I retreive this copy later?

Thanks in advance.

-Raj.

Leaving copy of message in Server.

Post by Margare » Fri, 24 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi Raj,

Every time you download mail, a file on your system called pop3uidl.dat is
updated.  If you want to retrieve mail which you've already downloaded, and
you've checked "leave a copy on the server," you can re-download that mail
by deleting pop3uidl.dat.  Default location is c:\Program
Files\IM&N\<yourname>\Mail.
--
Margaret

: I have enabled the option of 'Leaving a copy of message in the Server.'
: How can I retreive this copy later?
:
: Thanks in advance.
: