Programming Outlook Express 6.0 to ONLY E-mails from specific users

Programming Outlook Express 6.0 to ONLY E-mails from specific users

Post by lcma » Thu, 12 Jun 2003 03:38:24

Hi,
I've blocked until I'm blue in the face, not I just want
to try to make our Outlook Express only accept e-mails
from specific users.  I checked the 'Message Rules' but I
don't believe i can put up a rule which says "Only Accept
E-mails from  a-b-c users"  Or maybe I can.  Any advice?

Thanks!

Programming Outlook Express 6.0 to ONLY E-mails from specific users

Post by Michael Santove » Thu, 12 Jun 2003 07:35:01

You can create a rule that says where From does NOT contain people .... Delete from
Server.

For some Message Rules tips, see:
    - http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/tips/rules.htm
    - http://www.mindspring.com/~majik/messagerules.htm