How do you call someone?Programming SDK

Post by Robert Scobl » Fri, 27 Jun 1997 04:00:00

 ANuj,

This newsgroup is NOT the right place for ActiveX Conferencing SDK
questions or comments. Please post on the correct newsgroup, thanks.

microsoft.public.internet.activexconferencing.sdk

Robert Scoble
http://www.winnov.com
http://www.netmeet.net

>Programming SDK.

>The most obvious way to do this is to go to NetMeeting and select any
>user from a list of users currently logged on to a particular server.
>Then you need to create (user->CallCreated) an outgoing Call (INmCall)
>on this object.  It is done in the main application to provide the
>application with a handle on the Call object.
> g_user->CallCreated(g_pCall);

>The INmCall object contains the user data (the one to receive or the one
>who wants to send), when created by an application (by selecting
>appropriate user object in the directory tab), the Call object during
>creation/initialization gets information from the User Object (as listed
>in the directory tab window).  This is done by using default NetMeeting
>API.

>Now how do yousend data on a call object???

>Office Tel: 919-515-3271
>Office Tel (919) 834-9580, Research Assistant, Department of
>Computer Science, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695,
>USA
>http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/info/dblab/dblab-www/wwwaj/
>http://badaam.csc.ncsu.edu/
>http://aam.csc.ncsu.edu/
>.

How do you call someone?Programming SDK

Post by A » Fri, 27 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi Bob:

It was not for Active X, it was for NetMeeting SDK (that is written in
C++), and if the NetMeeting user group is not concerned with the
programming part of it (there is no other group specifically for
programming netmeeting), then I do not think the programming language
group such as C++ will help me much.

--

Office Tel: 919-515-3271
Office Tel (919) 834-9580, Research Assistant, Department of
Computer Science, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695,
USA
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/info/dblab/dblab-www/wwwaj/
http://badaam.csc.ncsu.edu/
http://aam.csc.ncsu.edu/
IBM Advanced Internet Computing Group and NCSU Database Lab

How do you call someone?Programming SDK

Post by Robert Scobl » Fri, 27 Jun 1997 04:00:00

  The NetMeeting SDK +is+ the ActiveXConferencing SDK. They are one and the
same, and they are supported in the

microsoft.public.internet.activexconferencing.sdk

newsgroup. Thanks!

Robert Scoble
http://www.netmeet.net

>Hi Bob:

>It was not for Active X, it was for NetMeeting SDK (that is written in
>C++), and if the NetMeeting user group is not concerned with the
>programming part of it (there is no other group specifically for
>programming netmeeting), then I do not think the programming language
>group such as C++ will help me much.

>>  ANuj,

>> This newsgroup is NOT the right place for ActiveX Conferencing SDK
>> questions or comments. Please post on the correct newsgroup, thanks.

>> microsoft.public.internet.activexconferencing.sdk

>> Robert Scoble
>> http://www.winnov.com
>> http://www.netmeet.net

>> >Programming SDK.

>> >The most obvious way to do this is to go to NetMeeting and select any
>> >user from a list of users currently logged on to a particular server.
>> >Then you need to create (user->CallCreated) an outgoing Call (INmCall)
>> >on this object.  It is done in the main application to provide the
>> >application with a handle on the Call object.
>> > g_user->CallCreated(g_pCall);

>> >The INmCall object contains the user data (the one to receive or the
one
>> >who wants to send), when created by an application (by selecting
>> >appropriate user object in the directory tab), the Call object during
>> >creation/initialization gets information from the User Object (as
listed
>> >in the directory tab window).  This is done by using default
NetMeeting
>> >API.

>> >Now how do yousend data on a call object???

>--

>Office Tel: 919-515-3271
>Office Tel (919) 834-9580, Research Assistant, Department of
>Computer Science, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695,
>USA
>http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/info/dblab/dblab-www/wwwaj/
>http://badaam.csc.ncsu.edu/
>http://aam.csc.ncsu.edu/
>IBM Advanced Internet Computing Group and NCSU Database Lab
>.

1. Email packages for DOS-UNIX and DOS-DOS

A client is looking for an email package that will work for both
DOS-UNIX and DOS-DOS (e.g., thru something like PC-NFS).  "Ideally,
a UNIX mail workalike", so they say.

I'm sorry if this question is repeated dozens of times in the mail
newsgroups, but I haven't been following 'em.  Please don't magnify
this by following up; please *email* me any such recommendations.
If this subject hasn't been beaten to death and there is interest, I
will post a summary.  Thanks a bunch.

--

         {pyramid|uunet}!infmx!aland                 "I want to live!
   --------------------------------------------       as an honest man,

2. OpenDoc vs OLE (Was Re: IBM announced OpenDoc for AIX ( Unix) beta

3. how can I place a secure call using Nm SDK

4. i wanna know the contest time

5. Using NetMeeting SDK for Call Centre Implementation

6. Relay all mail to an Exchange server

7. SDK Question: How to make call using "Null Modem"

8. Soundcard with good DA conversion

9. error on VBCARD program ( netmeeting 2.1 SDK)

10. Calling someone w/out using MSN Messenger

11. Someone Call so I can test NetMeeting setup?

12. Can someone help me set up NetMeeting to make pc to phone calls?