Pine filters and Courier IMAP

Post by Gopi Sundara » Sun, 16 Sep 2001 00:01:12

Hello all,

I recently tried setting up filters in Pine 4.33. I use the Courier IMAP
server.

Every time I open my INBOX, or receive new messages, I get an error
message. The relevent section from Pine's logs is:

00000005 SEARCH ALL 1:36 UNDELETED SUBJECT [SRM98]
00000005 NO Error in IMAP command received by server.

The IMAP command sent by Pine seems reasonable to me. Is this a Courier
issue, or am I missing something?

--
Gopi Sundaram

http://www.cse.sc.edu/~gopalan/Pine/

Post by Mark Crispi » Sun, 30 Sep 2001 15:27:35

> 00000005 SEARCH ALL 1:36 UNDELETED SUBJECT [SRM98]
> 00000005 NO Error in IMAP command received by server.

> The IMAP command sent by Pine seems reasonable to me. Is this a Courier
> issue, or am I missing something?

This looks like a Courier server bug to me.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc

1. Courier IMAP + procmail filtering question

I've just set up Postfix and courier and all mail is being delivered to
$HOME/Maildir but what I want to know is how to set up folders for mailing
lists that can be populated by procmail so that I can sign into my IMAP
server using different clients or from different locations and have all of
my folders set up without having to set up filtering in each client.

Is this what maildirmake is for?

2. BTW...

3. Pine 4.44 and Pushing pinerc to Courier IMAP

4. Datagrid generates System.NullReferenceException in System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW

5. Pine, remote courier IMAP server, generic client login

6. Stuffit Expander

7. One more whine with pine -- non-Search over Collection on Courier IMAP

8. vim color?

9. pine slower than mutt on local Courier IMAP?

10. PHP IMAP->Courier-IMAP problem: imap_expunge()

11. Maildir/ IMAP server (NOT Courier-IMAP)

12. Directory structure restoration from cyrus-imap to courier-imap

13. pine 4.30 + IMAP + filter rules + incoming folders