using message body as input to script

Post by Kerry Neils » Tue, 16 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I'm having a problem with this.  I have successfully identified the incoming
message, and can invoke the script I want to run, but can someone tell me
how to use the message body as command line args to the script?
thanks in advance

--

Kerry Neilson

1. scripting the body of a message?

I am using Eudora Light 1.5.4 with some automated applescripts.

Is it possible to create the body of a new message within applescript?
I can't seem to find the name of the body field.

has anyone figured out how to do this?

thanks,

--
Sam Lewis
Art Director/System Administrator

Tehabi Books
13070 Via Grimaldi, Del Mar, CA 92014-3798

2. User unknown

3. Using a message cc: as address book input

4. Taking apart HP 772C to clean out under the capping station?

5. including message/rfc822 bodies using mhn

6. WTB. BB upgrade

7. Using .maildelivery to match keywords in message body?

8. using procmail to pass message to perl script

9. scripting: text file to msg body?

10. Scripting Eudora to send a file in it's body

11. found the cause of 'timeout waiting for input from local during Draining Input'

12. 'timeout waiting for input from local during Draining Input'