Is it possible to set the priority flag using simple mapi?

Is it possible to set the priority flag using simple mapi?

Post by Ken Jone » Fri, 23 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know whether it is possible to set the
priority flag to high using mapi.dll calls?

I am generating a custom message type from a C routine
using simple mapi and it would be nice to be able to
set the priority flag to high in order to get the red !
in front of the subject in the MS Mail inbox.

I've read through the documentation in mapiupd.exe and
could not find any reference to a "priority flag" in
either the MapiMessage data structure or as an argument
to MAPISendMail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ken

1. Signing mail using simple MAPI in OE

Hello there,

Does anyone know if it is possible to sign or encrypt mails when sending
them from a program using the simple MAPI interface to Outlook Express.
Sending/receiving normal mails works fine but the global settings in
Tools/Options/Security only seem to have effect when sending manually from
the OE dialog box..

Yours
S?ren Moss, Dan Net A/S

2. Your experiences with Sony SDT-7000 DAT drive invited

3. IMAP & Message Priority Flags

4. load QNX from DOS ?

5. MAPI priority field

6. SunISDN: disable call answer?

7. I AM SURE ITS A SIMPLE ONE : CANT SEND INTERNATIONAL EMAIL

8. 8 bit Tandy 1000 on network??

9. Help On Simple MAPI (with my email address this time)

10. Help on simple MAPI !!!!

11. Extended MAP usage - or Simple MAPI will do!

12. Simple MAPI & PowerPoint

13. Extended MAP usage - or Simple MAPI will do!