Address.com ISP - Does Anyone Know What The SMTP Servers Are?

Address.com ISP - Does Anyone Know What The SMTP Servers Are?

Post by Re » Mon, 01 Oct 2001 14:11:20

Does anyone know what the SMTP server is for the Address.com ISP?  I
did a search and found servers for just about every free and pay ISP
EXCEPT Address.com.

BTW, it's hard to do a search for a url like "address.com" because
google leaves off the ".com" and address is such a common term.

Address.com ISP - Does Anyone Know What The SMTP Servers Are?

Post by David van Gey » Mon, 01 Oct 2001 23:20:07

Do you just mean this?

radium# host -t mx address.com
address.com mail is handled (pri=10) by postoffice.address.com

???

Quote:> Does anyone know what the SMTP server is for the Address.com ISP?  I
> did a search and found servers for just about every free and pay ISP
> EXCEPT Address.com.

> BTW, it's hard to do a search for a url like "address.com" because
> google leaves off the ".com" and address is such a common term.

Address.com ISP - Does Anyone Know What The SMTP Servers Are?

Well, I was wondering what servers handle the outgoing mail.  Thanks for the info.