UUCP vs MCI Mail vs AT&T Mail vs Compuserve vs ??

UUCP vs MCI Mail vs AT&T Mail vs Compuserve vs ??

Post by Mark H. Web » Wed, 02 May 1990 03:50:00

    I and a group of my friends are spread out over several networks. We
would like to standardize on one network to save ourselves money and the
hassle of checking for mail on multiple networks. We are most familiar
with UUCP and Compuserve, less so with other networks. Could anyone fill
me in on the features, cost, and quality of other networks? Has anyone
done a study like this before? Our applications are mostly e-mail, with
some text and binary file transfers. E-mail would be OK, I will summarize.

--

                  ...!psuvax1!burdvax!gvlv2!markw )
  Unisys Defense Systems - Great Valley Laboratories