NEED HELP QUICK, please

Post by BadSnoop » Sun, 23 Mar 1997 04:00:00

HELP !

I installed microsoft internet news and email program.
And it doesnt works i click the read mail on the explorer
and nothing happends and the news mail doesnt works ither
the only way the news program works is when i write on the

 Please hellp me i got everything setup well, i have windows 95
and trumpet winsock 3.0 install

please email me if you know whats the problem.
--
badsnoopy rules !

NEED HELP QUICK, please

Post by Tom Porterfiel » Sun, 23 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Bad,

Have you checked under 'View', 'Options', 'Programs' to see if Internet
Mail and Internet News are the programs to be used.  If this does not work,
a reinstall of Mail & News is probably in order.

Tom Porterfield
--

> HELP !

> I installed microsoft internet news and email program.
> And it doesnt works i click the read mail on the explorer
> and nothing happends and the news mail doesnt works ither
> the only way the news program works is when i write on the

>  Please hellp me i got everything setup well, i have windows 95
> and trumpet winsock 3.0 install

> please email me if you know whats the problem.
> --
> badsnoopy rules !

NEED HELP QUICK, please

Post by Sky Kin » Mon, 24 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hi!

Apparently there are various problems when using Trumpet Winsock with some
Win95 applications.  I recall reading some KB articles on the subject, but
that server seems to be unavailable right now so can't get the exact
references for you.

Suggest removing the Trumpet Winsock and re-installing the Win95 one.  Post
back if that doesn't fix the problem for you.

--
...Sky  >--[]-

=====================

Quote:

> I installed microsoft internet news and email program.
> And it doesnt work ......
>  Please hellp me i got everything setup well, i have windows 95
> and trumpet winsock 3.0 install

1. NEED HELP QUICK (please!)

Hi, I don't know crap about Sendmail, and I won't pretend that I do.  I
upgraded to 8.9.3 yesterday (I used a Red Hat 6 RPM) because some damn
spammer was using our server as a mail relay.  Everything is working
except all my .forward files.  Nothing gets forwarded.  I tried using my
old sendmail.cf, still the same damn thing.  I have no idea how to fix
this, and it's sorta important.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks,
Ryan

p.s.  heh, looks like it's time to get another O'Reilly book.  Seriously,
book suggestions would be great too.

2. rc file grammar?

3. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

4. subnet name records

5. quick help please ....

6. Privilege shown wrongly after restore

7. need quick procmail help

8. Login-script during migration ..

9. Need help quick

10. HELP..I NEED HELP...SOMEBODY! PLEASE

11. please help newbie please please

12. please please please help!

13. *PLEASE HELP* Problem with Internet Mail & Winsock *PLEASE HELP*