Pine 4.20 and Default To MBX Format

Post by Jeff Grossma » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I posted the following message a few days ago with no response.  So, I am
trying again.

Hello,

I am going to compile Pine 4.20.  But I want it to default to MBX
format for creating new mailboxes.  Where do I configure that?  I
already have Imap configured that way.

Also, I am using Imap 4.6 Beta.  What version of Imap is included with
Pine 4.20?

Thanks,
Jeff

--

Post by Mark Crispi » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00

> I am going to compile Pine 4.20.  But I want it to default to MBX
> format for creating new mailboxes.  Where do I configure that?  I
> already have Imap configured that way.

The same way you configured IMAP.  The final version of imap-4.6 is part
of Pine 4.20, in directory pine4.20/imap.  Configure that, and you got
Pine configured.

Also, if you're using an imapd from imap-4.6.BETA, you probably want to
update to the imap-4.6 final that's in Pine 4.20.

Also, there's an imap-4.7.BETA on the UW FTP server, but I don't think
that any of its bugfixes apply to you.

-- Mark --

* RCW 19.190 notice: This email address is located in Washington State. *
* Unsolicited commercial email may be billed $500 per message.          *

1. Pine 4.20 and MBX

Hello,

I am going to compile Pine 4.20.  But I want it to default to MBX
format for creating new mailboxes.  Where do I configure that?  I
already have Imap configured that way.

Also, I am using Imap 4.6 Beta.  What version of Imap is included with
Pine 4.20?

Thanks,
Jeff
---

2. ghost recon

3. Default mbx folder format for Unix

4. VHDL - Verilog translator

5. Default MBX format

6. Productivity tools with runtime error

7. Default Mailbox to MBX format

8. Mesa 2 version 2.2 PreRelease Web Site Update

9. Making pc-pine open (was Re: Pine 4.20 forgetting ...)

10. pine 4.20+ forgets "N" status for messages?

11. Bug (?) in Mark Read (Pine 4.20)

12. pine 4.20 filtering and remote folders

13. Should my ISP know about Pine 4.20 yet?