Blank box w/Red X

Post by Cari » Sun, 16 Mar 2003 02:56:29

I receive many E-Mail's with blank boxes and a red X in
them.   Nothing appears.   Can you tell me what setting I
need to set right to get this to work right.

Blank box w/Red X

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:51:52

OLEXP: Image May Not Appear in Message Sent with Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=171908
OLEXP: Images in E-Mail Messages Are Missing After You Apply Stationery
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=256974
OLEXP: Image May Not Appear in Message Received with Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=246186
Some types of images don't display
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/bugs.htm#nopreview

Hal

KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

Quote:> I receive many E-Mail's with blank boxes and a red X in