upside down

Post by L.Bod » Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:08:46

I have the same problem under win2000 and netmeeting. I'm using a PCTV card
connectied to a camcorder. The video I'm sending is up side down on the
other side.

I can't find any information abouth it on the MS site.

Quote:> i'm trying to set up a * link using netmeeting and my friend has a
> * but i do not. but when i link up to her computer i can only see an
> upside down picture
> any ideas?

> Paul

---

upside down

Post by L.Bod » Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:07:56

The video image is correct on the pc sending the video, but the video is up
side down picture on other pc reseving the video.

> >I have the same problem under win2000 and netmeeting. I'm using a PCTV
card
> >connectied to a camcorder. The video I'm sending is up side down on the
> >other side.

> >I can't find any information abouth it on the MS site.

> >> i'm trying to set up a * link using netmeeting and my friend has a
> >> * but i do not. but when i link up to her computer i can only see
an
> >> upside down picture
> >> any ideas?

> >> Paul
> Some times uninstalling and then reinstalling the capture drivers
> will fix the reversing problem. I just loaded the portrait
> application below, and it shows a mirror immage from the cam.

> http://www.veryComputer.com/~jiangli/portrait/

---

upside down

Post by Jose Martin » Wed, 13 Nov 2002 05:49:07

> i'm trying to set up a * link using netmeeting and my friend has a
> * but i do not. but when i link up to her computer i can only see an
> upside down picture
> any ideas?

> Paul

Go to NM, and click on the start video button.
Then go to Tools/Options/Video/Source and check the "Mirror vertical"
checkbox.

upside down

Post by L.Bod » Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:25:25

I don't have the  "Mirror vertical" chechbox.

> > i'm trying to set up a * link using netmeeting and my friend has a
> > * but i do not. but when i link up to her computer i can only see
an
> > upside down picture
> > any ideas?

> > Paul

> Go to NM, and click on the start video button.
> Then go to Tools/Options/Video/Source and check the "Mirror vertical"
> checkbox.

---

upside down

Post by L.Bod » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:06:40

me too. But it's up to the videocard driver. As I can see Source brings up
the Pinnacle PCTV driver softare to make adjustemt to the videosygnal.

> nor have i ! what version is everyone using ? im using 3.01

> > > i'm trying to set up a * link using netmeeting and my friend has
> > > * but i do not. but when i link up to her computer i can only see
> an
> > > upside down picture
> > > any ideas?

> > > Paul

> > Go to NM, and click on the start video button.
> > Then go to Tools/Options/Video/Source and check the "Mirror vertical"
> > checkbox.

---

upside down

Post by lildevil4 » Mon, 18 Nov 2002 05:49:27

If you're running 3.01 you have it.
Just follow his instructions and look at the bottom of the window.

> I don't have the  "Mirror vertical" chechbox.

> > > i'm trying to set up a * link using netmeeting and my friend has
> > > * but i do not. but when i link up to her computer i can only see
> an
> > > upside down picture
> > > any ideas?

> > > Paul

> > Go to NM, and click on the start video button.
> > Then go to Tools/Options/Video/Source and check the "Mirror vertical"
> > checkbox.

> ---

1. Video upside down on distant machine :-( the famous upside-down effect.

Hi,

I use netmeeting (latest 3388 version) with a pinnacle PCTV tv capture
board and a hi-8 camcorder. This gives good picture quality (but it's
big).

The problem is that my picture on the remote PC is upside down. But When
I monitor it on my screen it is correct. I've reinstalled many things,
netmeeting, video driver, bt848 capture drivers without success.

I know some people had the same problem but I didn't found an answer on
deja news (hmm, I mean google).

I guess it's just a simple parameter in the registry because when I
installed it on another partition for testing, it has worked for some
time but later the picture was upside down again.

Note that I use this capture board with other programs : many TV apps,
VirtualDub, Studio and never had this problem. It's only with Netmeeting.

Does anyone know a solution ?

(and yes, I put the camcorder upside down on my desk, but this is just a
temporary solution as I cant use a tripod with the camcorder upside down,
and my local monitor view is upside down too, because the upside down
effect only appears on the distant PC).

TIA.

--

2. So where're the IRS problems? Huh?

3. Upside Down

4. Call for comments: Symbolics LispM Forum

5. Upside Down Video

6. Banner in FP98 Frame Set

7. Video Flicker & Upside Down

8. Suggestion for modification to CW Pro 7

9. Netmeeting - received pic is upside down (xp)

10. Upside down picture

11. Video upside down

12. Why is my picture upside down in the recivers end?

13. picture upside down