I want to found new friends

Post by Genadiju » Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:00:00

O'key. Hi, my name is Linda, I am from Lithuania .I want to find new
penfriends in the other countries.If you are interested , please write

I am waiting for your letters.By.
 LINDA.

1. wanted friends

BLAST

I AM INTERESTED TO MAKE FRIENDS OVER INTERNET
I LIKE TO TALK WITH PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT PART OF THE
WORLD SO IF U HAVE SIMILAR INTEREST PLEASE WRITE BACK
TO ME WATEING YOUR FAVOURABAL REPLY

WITH REGARDS

=====
yours truely
K.S.KHURANA
http://messenger.yahoo.com

2. ICS on Win2K Pro startup delay

3. Single nice woman wants friend.

4. Forest Of Doom - Anybody out there got it?

5. Finding Old Friends

6. How does pay credit card work?

7. How find friend who just got internet account

8. Centre of Gravity

9. I want to find partners(friends) on a plan

10. If I don't have a fixed IP , how could my friends find me?

11. new friends!!!

12. seek new friends from around the world.

13. new friends from Hawaii