Filtering

Post by Peter Karlsso » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:30:52

Hi!

I have set up Pine to run PGP messages through GnuPG and such. But
sometimes I want to see the encrypted message, is it possible somehow to
see the original unfiltered message?

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.

Filtering

Post by Eduardo Chapp » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 06:10:25

:) I have set up Pine to run PGP messages through GnuPG and such. But
:) sometimes I want to see the encrypted message, is it possible somehow
:) to see the original unfiltered message?

Peter,

Normally pressing "H" will show you the raw message without filtering.

Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/

1. how do I make my filter the default filter in place no filters right now?

Hi,
        I keep forgetting to filter thru pgp when I use pine - is there a way
I can make my pgp-filter the primary filter - ie, I have to ^N to go to
the standard (empty) pine filter - ie, nada filter.
        Thanx.

-Tai
--
Software suppliers are trying to make their software packages more
"user-friendly".  ...  Their best approach, so far, has been to take all

2. Publishing problem

3. add new filters on top in the filters list

4. Advertise your sun business/website for free...

5. Filters using filters

6. Monitor Processes

7. Bug? Incoming filter selects second message filtered

8. the folder list in FP2000

9. Eudora Pro 3.0 -- Filter doesn't filter

10. Filtering using elm filter.

11. Procmail filters and exim filters

12. PC-Pine pipe / display-filter / compose-filter status

13. Filters filtering