Upside Down Video

Post by RH » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 05:15:34

Sorry - posted to RealTime - forgot this newsgroup was here  :-)

Anyway - does anyone know how to make the video go upside down?  It's a long
story, but we need to reverse the image on one machine.

thanks in advance
Robyn

Upside Down Video

Post by J Ohlsso » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 06:31:13

I don't think it has an upside-down feature.  Turn the camera upside down..

> Sorry - posted to RealTime - forgot this newsgroup was here  :-)

> Anyway - does anyone know how to make the video go upside down?  It's a long
> story, but we need to reverse the image on one machine.

> thanks in advance
> Robyn

Upside Down Video

Post by RH » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:22:34

that's the problem - the camera was screwed into the top of the cabinet and
is now upside down - we were hoping to reverse it

> I don't think it has an upside-down feature.  Turn the camera upside
down..

> > Sorry - posted to RealTime - forgot this newsgroup was here  :-)

> > Anyway - does anyone know how to make the video go upside down?  It's a
long
> > story, but we need to reverse the image on one machine.

> > thanks in advance
> > Robyn

1. help me with upside down video

I have a problem in netmeeting.
In my video window I see the correct movement of myself.
The otherone on the internetconnection sees me upside down.
Were to look for the solution?

--
Met de vriendelijke bits en bites: C.W

2. samba_smb IRC Channel

3. upside down video

4. Other Internet Provider

5. Upside down video on TX

6. ASAP - Upgrade from 98 to 98SE

7. Upside down video on receiveing PC

8. WTB: OS 3.1 Roms for A1200

9. Upside down VIDEO???

10. Video upside down on distant machine :-( the famous upside-down effect.

11. Video Flicker & Upside Down

12. Video upside down

13. Netmeeting (Video upside down)