Spell Check on Outlook Express Not there

Spell Check on Outlook Express Not there

Post by Ed Mascian » Sat, 01 Feb 2003 03:38:44

There used to be a spell check feature on Outlook
Express in the Tools menu.  Now it's gone.  I've
updated Outlook Express 2x and it's still not there.  Am
using a MAC G4 733 using 9.2.2.  Of course, you can't
talk to a real live person at Microsoft without getting
your credit card out.  Guess Bill needs the money.

Spell Check on Outlook Express Not there

Post by Michael Santove » Sat, 01 Feb 2003 09:46:37

OE: Spelling Could Not Be Initialized Because...
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=214532

For help with the Mac version, try one of these sources:

Unofficial Macintosh OE Page
http://www.macemail.com/oe/
Outlook Express 5.0 for Mac FAQ
http://www.macoptions.com/oe/faq.htm

Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with the MAC IE

Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with the MAC OE

You can also get to the Macintosh newsgroups via this web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx
There select Macintosh Products

Quote:> There used to be a spell check feature on Outlook