Pine & PGP

Post by Finn Hybjerg Hanse » Wed, 14 Dec 1994 00:00:20

Hi

I would like to suggest to implement PGP in pine in the future, since
getting files an messages in and out of pine in order to encrypt and
decrypt them, is irritating.

I do understand very well if it is not implemented, cause that might not
be easy at all, so take this mail as it is :  Only a suggestion.

Regards from Finn in Denmark
----------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
Name  : Finn Hybjerg Hansen        | Aalborg University

Phone : +45 98 15 85 22            | Department of Communication Technology
Direct: +45 98 15 42 11 - 4807     | Fredrik Bajers Vej 7A    (Room A1-203)
Fax   : +45 98 15 67 40            | 9000 Aalborg               ,,,
WWW   : http://www-i8.auc.dk/~fhh/ | DENMARK                   (o o)
----------------------------------- ------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo----

Pine & PGP

Post by J. Kelly Cunningh » Fri, 16 Dec 1994 15:48:08

Quote:>Hi

>I would like to suggest to implement PGP in pine in the future, since
>getting files an messages in and out of pine in order to encrypt and
>decrypt them, is irritating.

I'll second that.

        Subject: mkpgp

mkpgp should show up in you mailbox within the hour.  If you're in a hurry,

will place the readme, atop a uuencode of the script, in your current
directory as you read the manual.

mkpgp is a c-shell script that acts as a "go between" for Pine & pgp.

It features: editor of your choice, spell checker of your choice,
encryption (with or without signing), signing (with or without
encryption), encrypted attachments, effortless public key additions from
e-mail, decryption & signature verification, effortless encrypted
attachment extraction, and more...

        Subject: addtomkpgplist

mkpgp will show up each time the modification date changes.

-- kc      prudence dictates a low profile -- Sandy Sandfort

1. Advanced Pine & PGP integration.

2. SNMP network manager

3. Pine & PGP

4. Maxtor 213 HELP