Outlook 2002 Lockup

Post by Mike » Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:54:27

I am running Windows XP SP1 and Office XP SP2.  After
hang.  It happens intermittently and when I close the
application, Windows sends a problem message to
Microsoft. I have removed Office XP and reinstalled but
the problem persists.  Any suggestions?

1. Outlook Express can't receive attachments sent from Outlook 2000/2002

I use Outlook 2002, and if I send attachments to anyone
using Outlook Express, they can't find the attachments
unless I send only in Plain Text.

They receive enough mail to be sure that the attachment
must have got to them, but it doesn't appear in Outlook
Express.

I can switch to Plain Text, but I don't see that I should
have to!  Sometimes I don't know what the other guy uses,
and shouldn't really have to know!

2. okay nearly there,.

3. howto import outlook express 6 addresses into outlook 2002?

4. L-Components dedicated to Wintel ?

5. MSN/mail Hotmail and Outlook 2002 and Outlook Express 6

6. HELP - LWP threads in Sun OS

7. outlook 2002 wont import last two months of email from outlook express

8. DEC LA50 fonts

9. Importing EMAIL from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002

10. Outlook Express 6 to Outlook 2002

11. From Outlook Express to Outlook 2002

12. Word uses Outlook Express instead of Outlook 2002

13. Help: Transfer mail and addesses to Outlook 2002