Periodic Post

Post by Gopi Sundar » Thu, 20 Feb 2003 05:35:01

It appears that my news server has been acting rather flaky. There has
been a period of six days when no articles were sent to remote sites.
This occured both at the beginning of the month, and last week. Thus
the Periodic Informational Post was not posted, and several of my
replies to existing threads were lost.

To ensure that the PIP gets through, I've added it to MIT's FAQ server
mail-news gateway, so they will post it regularly. It should show up
in the next few days.

--
Gopi Sundaram
http://www.zrox.net/Mail/Pine/

1. Periodic Mic Problems

I've been having periodic problems talking to my son with netmeeting.
Sometimes it works (we get a lot of echo but that's a different problem) but
other times only one hears and the other person has to type.  Usually he is
the one who has to type.  Any ideas?

2. USR Sportster Info Needed

3. Perfect connection but periodic audio breakups

4. Receiving binary files using CSocket

5. RC1 - Periodic ULS Check

6. Dynamic views

7. Periodic stalling still occurs in 6.0b18 (Paid)

8. how to get appleworks documents into palm?

9. Periodic Checking Problem.

10. Periodic SMTP

11. PERIODIC FREEZE UP's

12. Periodic: "Lost Connection to Server"?

13. earlier post of mine on all posts coming to me as "read".