SPAM Filtering Services - Business, ISPs and Internet Users

SPAM Filtering Services - Business, ISPs and Internet Users

Post by Nancy McGoug » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 02:54:04

Quote:

> We have developed a SPAM Filtering Service for your Needs.  We have
> Filtering Solutions for Business, ISPs and Internet Users.

> Come and see our Solutions on-line at http://www.No-JunkMail.com

When I telnet to your IMAP server I get this:

 > telnet imap.No-JunkMail.com 143
 Trying 66.93.61.117...
 Connected to imap.no-junkmail.com.
 Escape character is '^]'.
 * OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=LOGIN] ns.ABS-CompTech.com IMAP4rev1 2001.315mdk at Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:45:16 -0400 (EDT)
 a capability
 * CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 IDLE NAMESPACE MAILBOX-REFERRALS SCAN SORT THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT MULTIAPPEND LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=LOGIN
 a OK CAPABILITY completed

It seems that you do not support IMAP over SSL/TLS. Do you have
plans to add this?

Thank you,
Nancy
 maintainer of an IMAP Service Providers list

--
Nancy McGough            <http://www.ii.com>            Infinite Ink
Writing about procmail, imap, pine, spam-deflexion strategies & more

SPAM Filtering Services - Business, ISPs and Internet Users

Post by Rob MacGrego » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 04:52:07

Quote:> You've got SPAM!

Note that with capitals you're referring to the tinned meat product,
which is a trademark.

Quote:> SPAM invades our lives on a continual basis.

And you're adding to this to advertise your anti-spam services?

--
   Rob MacGregor (BOFH)        Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!
       The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming dragon.