Problem receiving mail?

Post by MATHEW THOMA » Fri, 03 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Help,

        I am having problem receiving mail from .com and from other countries.

If you have any ideas please email me.
My account is on Sun spacserver 1000. Running Solars 3.2.  I don't think
the mailing package is installed properly.

Thanks.

1. problems receiving mail through internet mail (that comes with ie 3.02)

Some of the cutomers that we have as an internet service provider
are having problems regarding receiving mail...where it retrieves the mail
off of the server, but it disappears from there inbox...

anybody have any suggestions...

thanks
Jason

2. .hpp Vs .h

3. Problem receiving mail with my mail server

4. revo & serial modem

5. problem receiving mail

6. Award Winning Software Engineering Web Site

7. Problem receiving mail

8. problems receiving mail

9. Problem receiving mail Eudora Light 1.5.4

10. problem receiving mail

11. Germany problem receiving mails

12. Problems Receiving Mail