WordPerfect Office 4.0-Experience?

Post by Ed Terpeni » Thu, 17 Mar 1994 08:56:51

Does anyone have experience deploying WordPerfect Office at a large company
with mixed Macintosh and Unix clients?  I'd be interested in failure and
success stories.

Thanks,
Ed Terpening

1. WordPerfect Office 3.1 to 4.0 conversion: Saving E-mail Question

We are currently in the process of converting from WordPerfect Office 3.1
to WordPerfect Office 4.0a.

We know that GroupWise 4.1 is Novell/WordPerfect's current product, but
this is our situation.

Our email users who have saved many messages in WPO 3.1 folders do not
find it acceptable that they must either save the messages as WordPerfect
documents or move them all to one big archive file for the 4.0a for the
conversion process.

We have already communicated with Novell/WordPerfect product support
about this problem.

We have heard that moving such folders to system folders and then
converting the entire server might work, but that solution does not seem
practical in terms of the time and resources required.

If anyone has helpful knowledge or experience related to this conversion
problem, please reply.

Thank you

2. Streaming live media to the PocketPC

3. WordPerfect for Unix/WordPerfect Office

4. HTML form to Word form

5. HELP! Installing Wordperfect Office 4 with Telebit Modems

6. Shading problems with Pro18

7. MSmail to WordPerfect office

8. example applications won't run

9. Wordperfect Office mail user's grp needed

10. WordPerfect Office Mail Security?

11. UUCP gateway for WordPerfect Office??

12. Help with WordPerfect Office/Easylink to Internet Mail

13. Anyone *USE* Oracle and WordPerfect Office mail solutions?