Forwarded some adresses to another domain !

Forwarded some adresses to another domain !

Post by Atmi » Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi all.

I would like forward some adresses with sendail .
For a user , transfer his mail to another domain.
example.
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

I think i could use rules in sendmail, but i don't know this working.

Please for help ( solution, site, or doc explains this ).

Sorry for my english.

Many thanks.

Post by G. Roderick Singleto » Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> Hi all.

> I would like forward some adresses with sendail .
> For a user , transfer his mail to another domain.
> example.
> ------------------------------------

> ------------------------------------

> I think i could use rules in sendmail, but i don't know this working.

> Please for help ( solution, site, or doc explains this ).

> Sorry for my english.

> Many thanks.

and rebuild aliases. Or you could try using a virtualuser database.

71 Underhill Drive, Unit 159, Toronto, ON  M3A 2J8
Voice : 416-452-4583 Fax: 416-452-0036 Toll Free: 1-800-354-PATH

*** Notice To Bulk Emailers: Attention!  Pursuant to US Code, Title 47,
Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227, any & all unsolicited commercial e-mail
sent to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the
amount of the $1500 US and copies will be forwarded to domain
administrators.  Emailing denotes acceptance of said terms!

Forwarded some adresses to another domain !

Post by Atmi » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Thanks,

but my sendmail is working as a gateway, and aliases doesn't work with a no
local user.

I don't know how using a virtual user database.

Many thanks.

G. Roderick Singleton a crit dans le message

_____