opening att

Post by bill papendor » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 09:28:10

on outlook express 6 i can not open attachments.  this
was working ok 2 days ago but now is not  thnks

opening att

Post by S. Jone » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 10:24:33

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>on outlook express 6 i can not open attachments.  this
>was working ok 2 days ago but now is not  thnks
>.
>I'm having the same problem. I can see the attatchment,

but its not in bold type. Kind of like somethings turned
off. Please help.

opening att

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 13:50:02

Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329570
OLEXP: Using Virus Protection Features in OLEXP 6
(OE removed access to the unsafe attachments in your email)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291387

The articles will tell you to go to 'Tools|Options|Security' and remove the
checkmark from the fourth box down, the one labeled "Do not allow
attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus."

Hal

KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

Quote:> on outlook express 6 i can not open attachments.  this

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 13:50:16

Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329570
OLEXP: Using Virus Protection Features in OLEXP 6
(OE removed access to the unsafe attachments in your email)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291387

The articles will tell you to go to 'Tools|Options|Security' and remove the
checkmark from the fourth box down, the one labeled "Do not allow
attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus."

Hal

KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

Quote:

1. outlookexpress/att/windowsxp

Please help - I'm trying to set up an additional acct on
outlookexpress6 on a different desktop in windows xp. The
goal is to get only each members email on their own
desktop.  I'v have gone thru the set up in tool/ accts
and have added the email properties as directed thru
other help sources,but still get everyones emails no
matter which desktop is getting mail from outlook. Any
suggestions?  Thanks for your help.

2. RISC OS4 Filer opening

3. att. access

4. Videolink Recommended