NetMeeting and ICS How?

Post by Michael J. Greg » Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I have ICS installed on my machine at home, and would like to connect and
take control
of my home machine from work, but no matter what I do I cannot seem to get
it to work.

I have the ICS Config program, but, from reviewing the web pages, it seems I
cannot do
this, is this the case?

If not, what do I need todo to set it up?

Thanks in advance...

1. Netmeeting ands several participants

Hi
I am new to this group so sorry if I am asking an old question How does one
go about configuring Netmeeting to allow more than one video connection

I am trying to set up a conference with 3 or max 4 persons how do we do this

When I try with one person no problem but when i try with two nothing at all
no audio no video

Help

Thanks for an answer here or to my email

Mats

2. Can you increase the value of a variable in XSL/XML?

3. MSN V2 (UK) ands Internet Mail

4. proc sql and cartesian product

5. ICS and Netmeeting

6. announcement: alternative gdb interface to vxworks

7. Netmeeting ICS Win2K

8. Human Factors / HCI / GUI Magazines?

9. How to setup Netmeeting behind Win2000 Internet Connection Sharing(ICS)

10. Netmeeting with ICS: What ports to be forwarded?

11. Is there probs with Netmeeting and ICS ?

12. Netmeeting/ICS/Windows 2000 And Dialup Settings

13. ICS and netmeeting