Multiple Inbox for 2 Accounts?! Outlook Express 6

Post by JW » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:15:17

I have 2 accounts set up in Outlook express only problem
is that when we recieve emails no matter if its to account
#1 or #2 all the emails go into the one inbox! Is there a
way like in netscape to set up multiple inbox,sent,outbox,
etc... for 2 accounts? So that emails for account #1 go to
my first Inbox and emails for #2 go to my second inbox!

Thanx,
JW

Multiple Inbox for 2 Accounts?! Outlook Express 6

Post by JW » Thu, 23 Jan 2003 01:44:26

Fixed my problem!
JW

1. Multiple Account Inboxes with Outlook Express

I have set up Outlook Express 5.5 to access multiple email
accounts from Hotmail and from my ISP. The new Hotmail
messages go to an Inbox in my Outlook Express Hotmail
folder, but the new messages from my ISP account go to an
Inbox in my Outlook Express Local folder.

Is there any way to set up a separate Outlook Express
folder which contains only the messages from my ISP email
account (similar to the separate Outlook Express folder
for my Hotmail messages).

Alternately, can I set up Outlook Express so new messages
from both Hotmail and my ISP account go into the same
Outlook Express inbox.

2. WTB: Keyboard and mouse for 4D25.

3. Outlook Express, 3 Different POP account to 3 different inbox folders?

4. Magellan GPS 2000

5. Outlook Express multiple ISP accounts for mobile user

6. F1 Grandprix Cheat,help to find!!!

7. outlook express multiple computers accessing one account

8. Looking for game artist (tiles/sprites)

9. Outlook Express and Multiple Internet Accounts

10. Outlook Express - Still don't see how to...multiple email accounts

11. Outlook Express and Multiple Accounts

12. Suddenly cannot check multiple hotmail accounts using Outlook Express

13. Outlook Express with multiple user accounts