fcc

Post by Sven Semmle » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:50:36

Hi,

here I have two further questions:

1) Is there an option to tell pine to mark new entries in the
   remote_addressbook as well in the remote_pinerc folders as seen?

2) Is there an option to tell pine that it is not needed to save a usenet
   post?

/Sven

--
Sven Semmler                     http://www.semmlerconsulting.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 72CA E26D C2A3 1FEB 7AFC 10EA F769 A9A4 937F 5E67

fcc

Post by Gopi Sundara » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:39:50

> 2) Is there an option to tell pine that it is not needed to save a
> usenet post?

Set up a role for news. Make sure you always use it for news, both for
new messages and for replies.

In the role setup, set the Fcc to the empty string, i.e., ""

--
Gopi Sundaram
http://www.zrox.net/Mail/Pine/

1. New feature: Fcc determination using Fcc field in address book?

When I select an address from the address book and this address has an Fcc
defined, this Fcc is not used in the Fcc header of the mail message being
composed. For example, if I want to sent mail to this list, I want all mail
to be stored in my folder for Pine. Problem is that I can only define a
single Fcc ("sent-mail") or extract the correct Fcc from the address, but
in many situations, I don't want to use the generated Fcc, but the Fcc I
define in the address book.

However, when I want to save a message to a folder, Pine can take the Fcc
from the address book and use this as the destination folder. It would be
nice if this also applies to the composed messages.

Kees.

 _
| | __   .-. .-.    Kees de Bruin        Tasking Software BV    __________
| |/ /  _| | | |_                                              |________##

|_|\_\ \___| |___/                    fax: +31-33-4 55 00 33   |____######
                                                               |__########
After all is said and done, more is said than done             |##########

2. Fontographer is caused an error in FONTG410.DLL!! Help!

3. fcc folder completion in mh-e?

4. amiga500 w/880k ext/1084s/14.4 FS

5. FCC into different folders

6. Upgrading Personal Lw to 600 dpi ?

7. conditionally setting "Fcc:"?

8. compiler error help please (newbie)

9. Using Fcc: in exmh

10. Fcc doesn't work anymore

11. A problem with 'fcc' in a message

12. ANNOUNCE: perl MH auto-refiling and fcc-setting scripts

13. Smart FCC.