talking to other phone manufactures

Post by Robert Begg » Fri, 19 Sep 1997 04:00:00

How do you set up netmeeting to work with other phone products.  IE
Vocaltecs IP ver 5, Intel, Webphone, etc.  thank you

--
http://www.pagoo.com/cgi-bin/me.cgi?3347142

If I am on the computer this will page me.

you can ICQ me at 3022505

talking to other phone manufactures

Post by Robert Scobl » Fri, 19 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Robert,

There's nothing you have to do, as long as your phone is H.323 compliant.
You just call the IP address of the other computer. I regularly talk with
Netscape Communicator and Intel Internet Video Phone users.

Robert Scoble
Evangelist--Winnov
Check out the WINNOVCAM at:
http://www.winnov.com/winnovcam.htm

Visit our web site!  http://www.winnov.com
For NetMeeting users, visit http://www.netmeet.net

>How do you set up netmeeting to work with other phone products.  IE
>Vocaltecs IP ver 5, Intel, Webphone, etc.  thank you

>--
>http://www.pagoo.com/cgi-bin/me.cgi?3347142

>If I am on the computer this will page me.

>you can ICQ me at 3022505

1. Make Money By Talking on the Phone

Chat on the phone to support scientific research and earn a chance to win
$1000!

The Linguistic Data Consortium at the University of Pennsylvania
(www.ldc.upenn.edu) needs participants for FISHER, a new telephone speech
study to be conducted in the Early Winter 2002-2003.  FISHER is open to all
fluent speakers of English, native and non-native alike.  In contrast to
our prior regional telephone studies (Switchboard), FISHER will cover the
entire US. The FISHER project will support linguistic research, technology
development and education.  All calls will be recorded for these purposes
and we will keep participant identities strictly confidential.

FISHER participants will take part in 1 to 3 telephone calls talking for
ten minutes to other participants on suggested topics.  FISHER topics can
be found at the URL below:

http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Projects/EARS/Fisher/topics.html

A robot operator will initiate all calls. Participants need only answer their
phones at the times they specify during the registration process.

Participants will be compensated $10 per call.  In addition, for each call
made, participants Chat on the phone to support scientific research and earn a chance to win
[...]

made, participants will be eligible for 1 chance at (3) $1000.00 lottery
prizes.

This study is open to any fluent speaker of English in the US. You need not
be a US citizen to participate.  You need only have the ability to answer a
phone in the US.  If you know of anyone who might be interested in
contributing a few minutes of their time to support research, we would
greatly appreciate your making them aware of this opportunity.

To register for this study please visit the following page:

http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Projects/EARS/Fisher/intro.html

or call

1 800 380 PENN

to register and for more information

Sincerely,
Dr. David Miller

FISHER Project Manager

2. what should be the 1st course in programming?

3. Not able to talk to phone by using netmeeting.

4. FS: SGI Dials and Buttons

5. others can see and hear me, i can't see or hear others

6. mcfs : no radio com with an sb live !?

7. Others do hear me, but I never hear others

8. Changing IE Proxy settings with VB.NET

9. Phone to Phone

10. pc to phone - phone to pc with netmeeting 3.x

11. internet phone with direct calls to regular phones

12. Internet Phone to Regular Phone?

13. internet phone call to regular phones?