Forward or link email from Outlook to another email service

Forward or link email from Outlook to another email service

Post by Bill » Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:00:32

I have 3-4 different email addresses between work, school,
and home. Is there a way to set-up my Outlook account at
work and my Outlook Express at home to forward messages to
another email address, ie Yahoo Mail?

Thanks.

Forward or link email from Outlook to another email service

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Sat, 22 Feb 2003 14:01:55

You should be able to that with message rules, 'Tools|Message Rules|Mail'
for Outlook Express, 'Tools|Rules Wizard' for Outlook.

Hal

KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

Quote:> I have 3-4 different email addresses between work, school,